Whatever your goal – whether you want to tone up, lose weight or get fitter, or even all three – then I can help you achieve it. If you choose the personal training option, I tailor your exercise plan to your lifestyle, your fitness levels and your goals. I will never, ever make you do something you really don’t want to do. So if you’re afraid I’m going to make you run miles on your first session then don’t worry. I will always listen to you first and foremost. I’m trained in the latest fitness methods, including kettlebells, boxing, TRX suspension training and Olympic weightlifting – which is not as scary as it sounds but is very effective.
I also offer different packages to suit your needs and budget:
- I’ll teach you how to use the equipment properly.
- Let you try boxing or kettlebells if you’ve never tried them before. Give you more confidence running.
- These sessions are £40 per hour.
LONG TERM PACKAGE
- If you have a long-term goal and sign up for ten weeks minimum
- Each session works out at £36 each or £30 if you have two sessions a week
- Includes a food analysis diary.
POST NATAL PACKAGES
- If your aim is to lose weight post pregnancy, I can offer you an “off peak” training rate at lunch times, Monday to Thursday for £25 an hour. My studio is completely private so bring baby with you.